Sunday, May 19, 2013

Motherhood

For Mother's Day, I was invited to be a guest blogger on Walking with Him. When Missie asked me to write about motherhood, I told her I couldn't think of a topic I was less qualified to write about. But I decided to give it a try.

I discovered that although cancer seems to amplify all of my fears and insecurities regarding parenting, the feelings are common to most moms. It encouraged me to know that so many of my friends who are wonderful moms struggle with many of the same feelings I do. We all have our trials and we all need God's grace.

You can read the post here:

http://walkingwithhimblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/dying-to-become-perfect-mom.html


2 comments:

  1. I totally look up to you as a mother. Thank you for being an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Steph, once again I'm in tears by the power of God's love for you, for all of us!
    Thank you for being so vulnerable so that God's light can shine on.
    I love you friend,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete