Friday, November 5, 2010

Praise the Lord!

A couple of months ago, I asked you to join me in praying for my dear friends Cyrus and Jonie. Cyrus was diagnosed with Brain Cancer within a week of my cancer diagnosis. We have walked this bittersweet journey together. Cyrus finished up his treatment about a month ago. Yesterday he received the amazing news that he is cancer free! The tumor is gone! Thank you friends for laboring with me in prayer! All glory and honor and praise to the great and mighty God we serve! Despite my weak body, my heart is dancing with joy!

Check out their testimony at:
http://cyrusmccrory.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!! Hallelujah!!!!!

    Thank you Jesus :)

    Hope you're feeling better? Prayers are flying like frisbees for you!!
    Love and Shalom
    Sue

    ReplyDelete