Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nausea

How many different anti-nausea drugs does it take to keep my nausea at bay? Five, so far, and I still feel pretty horrible. If my memory serves me correctly, it is a bit more intense than my morning sickness.  
I had to go back in for a shot today. This one kicks my bone marrow into overdrive, in an attempt to raise my white blood cell count. The shot can potentially cause severe bone pain, which can hopefully be controlled by taking Tylenol and Zyrtec. I can't help but wonder how many drugs can simultaneously be in my body.
If I can't keep more food and water down, I'll have to go back to the doctor for some IV assistance.
So please continue to pray for me. I need strength. I need God's comfort, the kind only He can give. And I need freedom from these side effects!

My kids can see I'm not feeling well. They've been acting out...like crazy. They need some extra grace right now.

The refiners fire - the fire of affliction - is feeling hot tonight!

"But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work."  ~ 2 Timothy 2:20-21

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie, Please tell me when I can come play with your kiddos, hold your hand, talk to you, clean your house or rake your leaves....I want to help you:) I love you! Tami:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord, I ask for a special measure of peace to fall on Stephanie and her household. I speak to Stephanie's body-- be healed in the name of Jesus Christ. The enemy has no power over her, she is yours, sealed and bought by the blood of Yeshua... I speak peace to her mind and comfort to her belly. I ask for your oil, Lord, to be poured over her right now and that as it washes over her, it washes away all nausea and pain. Be healed, be healed, be healed in Jesus name. Amen and thank you Lord for the miracle we see now in her life and the miracles to come. Hold her, comfort her, show her you're there holding here... Lift up her countenance and give her peace.

    Continually praying for you...soon all the bad will be a just a memory and the good will be a new life :)

    Love you..
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Stephanie! I had the WEIRDEST dream with you in it last night! LOL. As strange as it was, I'm sure it was just the Lord putting you in my thoughts so I can be praying for you. So I will be!! ~Shannon Beck

    ReplyDelete