Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Here we go again...

Tomorrow is another long, difficult treatment. I'm a bit nervous. They will be giving me the same meds that caused the reaction three weeks ago. Also, the side-effects were much worse than the first time I received that drug. Please pray that I won't have a reaction this time, and that I won't be so sick after. It usually hits me Sunday, mid-morning and lasts a few days.

I had an echo (heart ultrasound) last week. My heart is still strong! The tightening in my chest and difficulty breathing has subsided. The cause is unknown.

Thank you friends. Your prayers and encouragement mean more than you know...

1 comment:

  1. Pray for you daily. Pray for your courage, strength and rest. Pray for your family's compassion, endurance and faith. In the midst of this pain, your family is growing in faith and selflessness. Being tired and sick, is part of the process. Be kind to yourself. You are in the best hands, His hands.

    His tender mercies be with you,
    Leila

    ReplyDelete