Friday, July 30, 2010

Prayer Please

Dearest prayer warriors, I'm so extremely thankful for all of you who are praying for me all over the world. It means so much to me. My prayer is that God would bless each one of you abundantly!
Please don't grow weary! This past week has been my worst so far, physically. I've been very tired and often quite uncomfortable. Chemotherapy doesn't only attack the cancer cells, but many of the good cells as well. Below I've listed my specific physical needs.
  • Please pray that the damage to my body would be minimal, but that the damage to the cancer would be complete.
  • I've experienced some tightness in my chest. It could be nothing. But one of the drugs I'm on, the one I'm supposed to take for an entire year, can also damage my heart. Pray that my heart would stay strong.
  • Pray for minimal side effects. Spending my days on the couch is not a lifestyle that I can embrace. I expect this to be hard and I know I won't be 100%, but there are things I need to do, particularly as a wife and a mom.
  • Pray for complete healing and long life!!
  • Also, if you would be so gracious, add my dear friend Cyrus to your prayer list. Right around the time I found out I had cancer, he discovered he had a brain tumor. He has a beautiful wife and three sweet young children. They are an amazing, faith-filled family. Cyrus needs to be healed! And I'm expecting and believing that God will hear our cry.
"Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." ~James 5:16

4 comments:

  1. Way to keep your gloves up girl! God is good and he is hearing not only your crys for help but all those lifting you us as well. (Cyrus too) Way to fight well. God's blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His peace be with you...
    Love from Israel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Said a special prayer for you last night. I enjoyed talking with you and hearing your sweet voice.

    AE

    ReplyDelete