Please don't grow weary! This past week has been my worst so far, physically. I've been very tired and often quite uncomfortable. Chemotherapy doesn't only attack the cancer cells, but many of the good cells as well. Below I've listed my specific physical needs.
- Please pray that the damage to my body would be minimal, but that the damage to the cancer would be complete.
- I've experienced some tightness in my chest. It could be nothing. But one of the drugs I'm on, the one I'm supposed to take for an entire year, can also damage my heart. Pray that my heart would stay strong.
- Pray for minimal side effects. Spending my days on the couch is not a lifestyle that I can embrace. I expect this to be hard and I know I won't be 100%, but there are things I need to do, particularly as a wife and a mom.
- Pray for complete healing and long life!!
- Also, if you would be so gracious, add my dear friend Cyrus to your prayer list. Right around the time I found out I had cancer, he discovered he had a brain tumor. He has a beautiful wife and three sweet young children. They are an amazing, faith-filled family. Cyrus needs to be healed! And I'm expecting and believing that God will hear our cry.
"Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." ~James 5:16